Exciting news! – Our popular two-day weekend courses are making a return. Coming soon to a community orchard near you… soil health, fruit tree aftercare, biodiversity boosting and mu(l)ch more!
As restrictions gradually lift and summer draws us to the outdoors, join us for a new series of excellent weekend workshops. These are led by some of our finest experts in orchard ecosystems and management, so participants are certain to come away with plenty of knowledge, practical tips and inspiration. The courses are suitable for anyone interested in or involved with orchards, fruit-growing and community gardening.
Topics will include:
- Orchard design and site surveying;
- Tree and plant identification;
- Pests, diseases and biodiversity;
- Climate-resilient planting;
- Forest gardening overview;
- Soil health and soil food webs;
- Orchard care (pruning principles, guard management etc.).
Each weekend course can be booked individually at full price, and there is a discount available if you sign up to attend all three. Full details and dates can be found on our events listings page, along with Eventbrite links to book.
See you there!