In light of the ongoing Covid-19 infection risk, the safety of event participants and our staff is of paramount importance to us. We have put the following measures in place to minimise risk at our events and help people feel comfortable.
- Where possible, we encourage people to attend events by cycling or walking. If you have to travel by public transport, we ask that you follow the current rules on face coverings to protect other event attendees, and avoid the rush hour if possible.
- All participants must wash or sanitise their hands on arrival and regularly throughout the day. We will provide hand sanitiser.
- Attendees will be spread out across the site to adhere to government advice on distancing.
- We are limiting the number of event attendees; therefore, if you register but then cannot attend, please do let us know so that your place can then be given to someone else.
- If you feel unwell prior to the course, especially if having any symptoms associated with COVID-19, then please do not attend.
- If you are required to use tools during the event, these will be for your sole usage and should not be shared with others without cleaning first. All surfaces & tools will be disinfected before and after each workshop or event.
- If you wish to wear a face covering at one of our events then we are happy for you to do this but it is not mandatory.
After registering for an event, you may be sent information covering our safety measures and rules in advance. Please read these carefully as you may be asked to bring items, e.g. your own gardening gloves.
Hope to see you among the apple trees soon!