Looking to reconnect with your colleagues offline after months of isolation?
Reunite with your team through an ‘Orchard Escape’ for a fun, rewarding day out in nature, while supporting your local community and wildlife.
Our Orchard Escapes have been specifically curated for purpose-led businesses making a difference, who want to have an impact on their community, the environment and their employees’ wellbeing.
We take a holistic approach, designing bespoke team days to help you get out of the ‘office’ / house. Activities include tree planting, blossom picnics, apple harvesting, cider tasting and orchard care.
We worked with a diverse range of companies, including Innocent, Lloyds Bank and Together Films.
‘Our apple picking and pressing session made us feel more connected to nature and each other. So much so, that we came back for more later in the year.’
How you’ll benefit:
- Reconnect with your team and have fun after months of isolation;
- Get off-screen and out into nature;
- Connect with people from your local community in a natural way;
- Support your local community orchard and help to preserve London’s vital greenspaces;
- You’ll be supporting the only national charity dedicated to putting orchards back into our urban landscapes.
We’ll make it easy and simple to organise the perfect day, tailored to suit your needs.
- Orchard Escape days can be booked every month from May through to October
- Cost – £50 / person
- Minimum donation – £500
- 100% of your donation will go towards planting and restoring community orchards
- For every 5kg of apples you pick, £1 is given back to the Community Orchard.
‘The volunteering was fun and impactful, – it was nice to be active too’.
‘The Orchard project were super friendly and flexible, providing us with an Orchard that had indoor space for team presentations and breakouts.’
Photos by Cal Hollander and WeCREATE.