Learn how to deal with pests and diseases that affect your fruit trees and bushes, as well as discover how to make the most out of your autumnal fruits. Come on this one day course, Pesky Pests and Fabulous Fruits, and:
- Learn how to protect your plants naturally
- Learn how to identify and deal with typical pests and diseases
- Discover how to preserve fruits
- Taste the Salopian Kitchen Garden harvest
It’s useful to know…
- The training will be outdoors, bring appropriate clothing and a packed lunch
- There is a maximum of 12 people per course giving you the best chance to learn
- The ticket price secures your place and includes some refreshments and a handout.
Book your place here.