Free grafting workshop for our Celebration of Orchard volunteers: learn the ancient craft of propagating apple trees by whip and tongue grafting.
• learn about the history of grafting
• develop your understanding of plant anatomy
• discover how you can propagate fruit trees through whip and tongue grafting
• gain practical experience of grafting including aftercare and labelling.
It’s useful to know…
• The training will be indoors and outdoors, bring appropriate clothing and a packed lunch
• There’s a maximum of 10 people per course giving you the best chance to learn
• Rootstock, scions and tools wil be provided. If you want to keep a tree please provide your own pots and compost
Any questions do contact Ella on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07714745401.