Wednesday 14th February 10am-2pm
Clockhouse Orchard, High Elms Country Park
Clockhouse Orchard, High Elms Country Park – Wednesday 14th February 10-2pm
Do you want to brighten up your local green space? Clockhouse orchard is a community planted orchard at High Elms Country Park with some veteran trees. You will learn with an orchard expert how to prune these Kentish apples with confidence to transform this orchard.
During this workshop you will:
- Learn how to prune younger and veteran apple trees
- Develop your understanding of common tree management challenges from vigorous trees to trees in poor condition.
- Discover the appropriate tools for pruning trees
- Gain practical experience of pruning to look after trees at High Elms Country Park
Bear in mind that …
- The training will be outdoors, so bring appropriate clothing.
- Bring a packed lunch – we will provide hot drinks
- Meet outside Green Roof Cafe, High Elms Country Park, Shire Ln, Orpington BR6 7JH
This workshop is for residents local to Clockhouse Orchard (BR6) only. To register your free place, book on eventbrite here. If you are interested in pruning but do not live locally to High Elms, or for any questions please contact Ella: email@example.com