8th October 10-5.30pm
Local Fox Cider HQ, Unit 3, 30a Borwick Avenue, London, E17 6RA
Come and join in with the bottling & Labelling of our 2017 vintage cider.
Our cider has been fermenting and maturing in small batches and is now ready to be bottled, labelled and begin its journey to a shop near you.
The address is Unit 3, 30a Borwick Avenue, London, E17 6RA.
What you need to know:
- Arrive for 10 am, we will finish around 5.30pm.
- There will be a lunch break, please ask your team to bring a packed lunch
- We will provide refreshments
- Travel expenses and £6 for lunch can be claimed back, just keep your receipts from the day.
What to wear:
- It is an open unheated space so please wear warm comfortable clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. Layers are always a great shout as you can strip off if you get too hot. All must wear proper shoes i.e. no sandals, or open toes. No loose jewellery and hair will need to be tied up.
Who to contact:
- Contact on the day is Rosa on 07714 745403
We hope if you sign up you can commit to the whole time, if not could you email email@example.com to let us know so we know in advance.
Look forward to seeing you at our cider house the address is Unit 3, 30a Borwick Avenue, London, E17 6RA! We are 10 minutes’ walk from Blackhorse Road Tube Station.