Any Apples or Pears to Share?
Got apples or pears to spare? Bring them to us and get tasty cider in return. What’s more, you will be supporting the only charity dedicated to planting, managing, restoring and harvesting from community orchards in urban areas.
We welcome donations from London only. For every 3kg apples you bring to us you will get back a 330ml bottle of our limited edition Local Fox Cider. T&Cs apply.
The 2018 Drop Off Dates & Locations: If there is any extra demand for donation dates, please let email@example.com know and we can organise something.
North London (Kings Cross)
The Orchard Project office, Small Works, Old Laundry, London N1 9DG
- Wednesday 12 September (2-5pm)
- Wednesday 26 September (2-5pm)
- Wednesday 10 October (2-5pm)
Contact on the day: Abby Cremin, 07714 745404
East London (Walthamstow)
Cider House, Unit 3, 30a Borwick Avenue, London E17 6RA
- Sunday 16 September (12-3pm)
- Sunday 30 September (12-3pm)
- Sunday 7 October (12-3pm)
Contact on the day: Rosa Fletcher, 07714 745 403
West London (Perivale)
Horsenden Hill, Perivale, Greenford UB6 7QH
- Saturday 22 September (10am-2pm)
- Saturday 6 October (10am-2pm)
Contact on the day: Alex on 07969 119344
If those dates don’t work give Alex a call and arrange a different time.
South London (Herne Hill and Twickenham)
Canopy Brewery (entrance next to Costcutter), Bath Factory Estate, 41 Norwood Road, Herne Hill, London SE24 9AJ
- Sunday 16 September (12-2pm)
- Sunday 30 September (12-2pm)
- Saturday 6th October (12-2pm)
If demand is there, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more dates.Contact on the day: Lizzie Pegler, 07889 951054
Meadway Orchard, Meadway Twickenham, TW2 6PG Check out the FB event here
- September – Wednesday 19th (11.30-1.30)
- September – Sunday 30th (Time TBC)
- October – Wednesday 10th (11:30-13:30)
- October – Wednesday 24th (11.30-1.30)
- November – Wednesday 7th (11.30-1.30)
Contact on the day: Chloe Crompton, 07717 494476
The fruit can be of all shapes and sizes as long as they are unsprayed and from London. The most important thing is that they are separated into
- Handpicked from the tree; these need to be blemish/bruise free and of eating quality.
- Windfall apples from the ground; these apples can be blemished, only a small bit of bruising is ok and the odd bug is fine.
If you have apples to donate, please get in touch with Elizabeth at email@example.com.