Volunteers are an essential part of The Orchard Project enterprise and we offer the chance to be involved in every step of the process, from harvesting in one of our beautiful old community orchards to learning how to press, bottle and label the drinks.
2017 Dates of Apple Harvesting Get Together’s:
- Thursday 19th October, Chase Side, North London
- Tuesday 24th October, Bethlem Royal Hospital, Beckenham
- Wednesday 25th October, Mill Hill North London
- Monday 30th October, Roding Valley Park, Redbridge
2017 Dates of Pressing & Bottling Days:
- Sunday 22nd October, Apple Pressing & Cider Making
- Monday 23rd October, Apple Pressing & Cider Making
- Monday 30th October, Apple Pressing & Cider Making
- Friday 3rd November, Apple Pressing & Cider Making
- Sunday 12th November, Apple Pressing & Cider Making
- Monday 13th November, Apple Pressing & Apple Juice Making
Click on the links above if you fancy signing up to any of our events, and joining our wonderful community of volunteers.
Apples to Share?
If you have apples to share, in return for some delicious Cider & Juice then please drop them off on a pressing or bottling date between 10 am & 1 pm if possible. The address is as follows: