At The Orchard Project, we are very proud of our achievements and impact. We’ve been empowering people to improve their local neighbourhoods and contribute to making cities our more sustainable since 2009. We couldn’t have done this without the people and organisations that support us. From the dedicated orchard volunteers to our partners and funders, thank you to all!
Here are some of our partners and funders:
- Bulmers have been instrumental in helping us support community orchards across the UK. The partnership began in October 2014 with one of the UK’s largest ever community orchard programmes. So far, thanks to Bulmers’ support, we have created and restored over 200 community orchards across England and Scotland, working with over 3,000 members of the community and upskilling enthusiastic groups to care for each one
- Chapman Charitable Trust
- David Cock Foundation
- Eco-Congregation Scotland
- Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
- Education & Skills Funding Agency / European Social Fund / Paddington Development Trust: EQUIP Community Grant
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- John Ellerman Foundation
- Mayor of London: Greener City Fund
- Marsh Christian Trust
- Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government: Pocket Parks Plus
- Moondance Foundation
- Postcode Local Trust
- Rank Foundation
- Swire Charitable Trust
- The Banister Charitable Trust
- The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
- The Dulverton Trust
- The Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust
- The National Lottery: Awards for All England
If you would like to support The Orchard Project, donate to our work, or discuss an idea for a strategic partnership, we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch.
For businesses interested in Corporate Partnerships, here’s a useful page.