Want to plant or restore an orchard?
In order for us to work with you, your orchard must meet the following criteria:
- The site is in one of our current urban hubs (London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, or Swansea)
- You have permission from landowners/council to plant an orchard on the site
- You have a group of dedicated volunteers willing to learn all that goes into caring for the orchard for years to come (fruit trees need a lot of love to be healthy + productive!)
- You are able to easily access water on or near the orchard site
- The orchard would be accessible to the community
- The orchard would benefit people living in disadvantage in some way
If your site meets all of this criteria, please contact email@example.com
Need help or advice?
Check out our Guides and Advice for information on planning, planting, and caring for your orchard.
We work mainly with community orchards in areas of deprivation, with a limited capacity to offer consultancy on private orchards. If you’d like to inquire about our consultancy for hire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have apples you want to donate?
We will provide a link here to our seasonal apple donation programme when it is running.
For media and press inquiries, please contact Sarah Cossom, Communications Manager in the first instance with a clear subject line.
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
For all other queries, please fill in the form below, or email us at: email@example.com. Please note that we are a small team who all work part time, so it may take a little time to get back to you.